How Tecar Therapy works :
Tecar therapy is a form of endogenous thermotherapy based on the principle of capacitive and resistive energy transfer (Capacitive-Resistive Diathermy) and it has an effect within the biological tissues, activating the body's natural repairing and anti-inflammatory processes from within.
Tecar Therapy is a physical therapy that is part of the endogenous thermotherapy, able to significantly reduce recovery and rehabilitation time by stimulating the activation of all the body's natural repair processes. All this thanks to the application of radiofrequency current
that causes a thermal reaction in the tissues that stimulates the body's natural healing response with immediate anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects on muscles, tendons, cartilage or bones ligaments.
Use of Tecar Therapy:
2. Pain relief
3. Acute and chronic pathologies
4. Improves mobility
5. Physiological accelerator
8. Lymphatic drainage
9. Sports and World's top athletes
10. Pre-competition warm-up competition preparation
11. Post-competition stress relief or post-competition recovery
12. Injury prevention
13. Accelerated physical recovery
14. Fast elimination of edema